Which team wins?

• Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • Los Angeles Rams

Votes: 30 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jabber

Feel free to expand on why you think your pick will win.

brady, mahomes, and rodgers all kicked out of the super bowl..... i didn't know christmas came twice a year? 😁

i wanna see von miller get another. otherwise i couldn't care less.

Sideline reporters Michele Tafoya and Kathryn Tappen - and rules analyst Terry McAulay - will join Michaels and Collinsworth for the broadcast. Michaels will call his 11th Super Bowl, tying Pat Summerall for most ever by a television commentator.

Sideline reporters Michele Tafoya and Kathryn Tappen - and rules analyst Terry McAulay - will join Michaels and Collinsworth for the broadcast. Michaels will call his 11th Super Bowl, tying Pat Summerall for most ever by a television commentator.
Looks like the mute button is going to get used. Can't stand listening to collinsworth

Matthew stafford may finally get his superbowl ring after many years of torcher with the lions. He may retire after this lol.

Got to pull for the Bengals they were always my team when I was a kid. Really don’t watch football much anymore but the championship against KC was pretty good.

I’d have to pick the rams with their weapons and pass rush. But the bengals are hot right now and burrow is starting to remind me a lot of joe Montana. He’s not phased by anything.

Don't forget guys, Bengals have Evan "Tom Brady Michael Jordan Muhammad Ali" McPherson at kicker, which gives them a sizeable advantage over the Monstars, the 85 bears, and the all-time New York Yankees team, let alone these measly St. Louis Los Angeles Rams

I think I will record the game and watch when you can condense it to an hour and a half.

Back