Super Bowl Half time

it sucked. if you have to rely and dancing to perform at half time your voice isn't worth a chit

You guys are all old. I thought it was pretty good. I hate when they bring old washed up singers to the superbowl halftime shows.

Fergies hot and Slash rocked. I thought it was entertaining but then again my 'gina is sand free ;)

It is a bit unfair to say it sucked because you didn't like the genre or the band performing...a good performance is a good performance no matter who does it.

But they sounded TERRIBLE, and the live stuff I've seen them do on TV is usually decent. I'm not a Black Eyed Peas fan, but I will say I would rather listen to them than 99% of the music in that genre.

Something went bad, bad along the way. Every performer has one of those though.

My kids (Jr high and slightly younger) were looking forward to it. But they thought it sucked before they even got through 'good night'.

I do have to give wardrobe props to the guy in the futuristic electronic shower cap. :rolleyes:

Hire the chinese, to do the extravaganza next time. Their better at it these days. The chick that sings for Black Eyed Pee, well she's good looking right there. I'd drink her bath water.

...hip shake hypnotist. Lay down a little dirty blues or reggae & all others are Shakira wannabes. YMMV.

shakira141024x768.jpg

I also agree that it Sucked. Just a bunch of yelling and dancing and 1 hot chick. Seems like Cari Underwood singing the national anthem and George Straight or some other Texan for the halftime show with a bunch of scantily clad dancers would have been more appealing to people older than teenagers. Even Alan Jackson with a bunch of hot women doing his new line dance, good time, would have been better. My 2 cents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back