Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Clear vision optics scam site?

stealthy_bowman

This totally looks too good to be true and I assume it’s a total scam. NL Pure’s for $942…no way that’s possible.
Wonder is anyone on here knows anything about this outfit?

ClearVisionOptics

Their address is an RV park in Florida...nuff said

Their phone number is a car dealership with a different address. I'm not sure a bigger red flag exists.
The address on the site I saw said "Physical address At the corner of 22nd and Craycroft Tucson, Az 85711". Google earth shows at that intersection is a Dollar Tree, a Jack In The Box burger joint, and a Shell station. Not sure which one I want to send my money to. Maybe all three?
The address in Arcadia, Florida is where you write to get a copy of their "Privacy Policy"

Last edited:
The address on the site I saw said "Physical address At the corner of 22nd and Craycroft Tucson, Az 85711". Google earth shows at that intersection is a Dollar Tree, a Jack In The Box burger joint, and a Shell station. Not sure which one I want to send my money to. Maybe all three?
The address in Arcadia, Florida is where you write to get a copy of their "Privacy Policy"
Good catch but still no direct phone number to contact and an actual address just we're somewhere at a corner in Tucson...just as well be in Winslow, AZ with that specificity :ROFLMAO:

It looks like they only take paypal and Venmo. If its online only and they don't take credit cards it is a scam. You can always charge back a credit card.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back