Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

State app Deadlines

schmalts

It's that time of year where we have to do all of out research, planning and apps.
Let's help out by starting a state by state list of the deadlines, be sure to include if it is POSTMARKED OR RECEIVED

Here is Montana:
For 2010, the General Big Game, Elk, and Deer Combination and the Landowner Sponsored Deer Combination license applications have to be postmarked on or before March 15, 2010.

Here is Colorado, for the on-line apps
The 2010 season dates and the 2010 Big Game Hunting Regulations brochure are now available. Apply online now for big game limited licenses. The deadline is April 6.

anyone have some more states to add?

I was thinking of telling everyone that New Mexico was in June, so it would increase my draw odds, but figured that would not be helpful to the long-term future of this endeavor.

Do you really want me to give the NM dates?

What about Utah at 02/28?

Nevada seems to be lagging in posting their info, but the deadline is usually late March.

Probably should keep the Wyoming deer/antelope deadline of 3/15 a secret.

Same for the early Idaho and Montana moose/goat/sheep deadlines.

Any value in posting the Kansas and Iowa deadlines. I am looking to go back to Kansas for revenge, so that one might not get posted here, improving my odds of drawing.

I was thinking of telling everyone that New Mexico was in June, so it would increase my draw odds, but figured that would not be helpful to the long-term future of this endeavor.

Do you really want me to give the NM dates?

Yea, it's your website. How about that calander you were talking about a few months ago??:cool: you know, for the resources page?

From NM
•Wednesday, April 7 is the deadline to apply for deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, Barbary sheep, ibex and javelina hunts. Access the Online License System to apply now

ND

Deer Gun- Deadline is recieved by June 2
Resident Antelope- recieved by Aug 4
Moose- recieved by March 17
Elk- recieved by March 18
Bighorn Sheep- recieved by March 17

Schmalts Telling people about Aplications ? HAHA Thats like PEE WEE Herman talking at a no Masterbation seminar !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back