Spouses and dead things.

A good woman shouldn't mind you hanging your trophies on the wall. Marriage is not tit for tat or dollar for dollar. Marriage is give and give. When it gets to give and take where one side is taking more than giving(or giving more than taking) the relationship will be going down hill fast! Take it from me. I've been married three times! :eek:

I won't buy a new bow or rifle before talking to my wife about it first. That doesn't mean that I won't win the argument. ;) Bottom line is, you know if you have the perfect woman. If she doesn't approve of your hobbies or pass times, you might as well have married your mother!

Sorry if I've gotten off of thread, but she should support your love for the sport and approve of your wish of showing off your mount! Of course if you live in a single wide and you're trying to hang a bull moose and a Roosevelt Bull Elk, that's another story!

i heard "no more" about 4 dead things ago. She is only mad till she see's i am doing it anyways. i don't expect to get her permission and in return i don't expect her to have mine. we are all grown up now. well i know i am anyways.

My wife likes them, but my den is full and the garage is my new carnage storage facility. I have a sunken basement with 12' ceilings that holds a few heads. Still have room in the garage to pile them up though.

"If its not a record book entry (British Columbia record book), then it goes in your basement hunting room" she says. Except my wolf rug will go in my sons room when its finished. Once I quit procrastinating I will put my bucks and bulls on some plaques and put them in the same room.

Attachments

• Antlers.jpg
    Antlers.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 52
well our celing are prob only like 9 feet tall...

Wh will tell ya the thing stuck for a month or two..The tasidermist did it in a month so the chemicals had not dried yet. It stayed in the bedroom until the smell was barable. Also it is in a bad spot, if it was in the corner, but where it is in the middle of the wall it makes the room look even smaller then it is. It would still be seen in the corner...

Anyhow Yeah we will take a pic and post it tonight!

Also, one other thing. Your right a marriage should not be tit for tat, but WH forgets that other ppl have needs too and unless reminded he won't think about it!

FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last weekend I shut the TV off on him and would not let him have the remote and he said "Women don't shut off the TV on thier Husbands "

Truth is we are not married but it feels like it :rolleyes:

Deer head

WH, I think the deer head looks good where it is. Post a pick so everyone else can see it.

Aimee, how do you like the bear rug? I would have thought that you would have liked the bear rug even less than the deer head.:confused:

Back