MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Sponsor Updates

I have several leupold on my rifles along with nothing but Federal partition nosler for ammo!! Appears quality of your equip must be superior as your shows prove. Geat job, well done. can't wait for next episode.

BF...congrats on picking up quality sponsors to back a quality show/concept.
The sponsors you are getting are the type we all need...obviously they 'get it'...those that dont...well its their loss.
Several of your existing were companies I had little or no knowledge of...but after reading about them here I have decided to purchase from them. BTW...I like your focus on American companies too!
Welcome to the new sponsors...thank you!

Last edited:
I personally sent emails to the sponsors thanking them for coming on board to a great hunting show, on that depicts the way 95% of the hunters hunt every year. For instance having to set up your own camp, cut your own wood and eating chilie from a hot can. Keep up the great work.

Congratulations on gaining their sponsorship! Federal #4s are my preferred choice for Turkey Loads as they pattern the best out of my shotgun. Have used them for years. ...And the family grows!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back