PEAX Equipment

Some deer pictures... many

I was saying "shoot, shoot, shoot.." Tell the truth, you're just old, slow on the gun, and blind..
:D

Schmalts, how much did that whitetail weigh?

I wish I had a scale but don't. I can tell you this, I got more meat off it than the Mule deer. I think i got 20 pounds from the neck alone on that thing.

TLC, I have to tell you this, i just got finished doing the cutting, grinding and wrapping of the MD and I made up a patty of the burger (mixed with pork fat when ground) and it was sepurb. Best MD I ever had. I been lucky this year, the WT was also very good with no rut taste. Damn, my freezer is full!

Schmalts. some great animals and sounds like some great hunting. Congrats to you and your son. Well done. And to Green horn for helping out.

Schmalts, good to hear. freezer is about half full. have eaten about half of the first deer I shot already. have our second gun season coming up this next weekend. so, hopefully, can add a couple more to it. going to try and sneak out a day or two early for a couple days with the bow.

I wish I had a scale but don't. I can tell you this, I got more meat off it than the Mule deer. I think i got 20 pounds from the neck alone on that thing.

TLC, I have to tell you this, i just got finished doing the cutting, grinding and wrapping of the MD and I made up a patty of the burger (mixed with pork fat when ground) and it was sepurb. Best MD I ever had. I been lucky this year, the WT was also very good with no rut taste. Damn, my freezer is full!

Nice bucks Schmalts....
"Those bulls are out there in many places, a guy just has to be realistic on how hard it is to get to them on public land without a horse."

Some wise words there for sure...learning it more and more every year...

ICAM0057.jpg

ICAM0058.jpg

I just found out this guy was killed across the road from my place. 21" outside spread. No word on score yet, but a nice deer anyway. Too bad He did not make it until next years archery season

Schmalts, will be interested to hear the final measurement. guessing 125-130. again, no mass measurements.

... nice bucks Schmalts. way to put together a season!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back