Yeti GOBOX Collection

So when do the new shows start ?

I read the Bowsite tread on "how much TV hunters make" I do not envy you but would love to trade places for a day. That's it, I have to much to do and just not enough time at work I very much enjoy.

Looking forward to a exciting season Think about a Sika Hunt on Assateague Island. in an up-coming year or so. Also there is Black Water Refuge in Md. with Thousands of Acres and it takes a bit of scouting to get to know that place.

Glad to here the new shows will be coming soon. I haven't been on here for awhile, but was wondering when OYOA would be showing again. About the only time I cared to watch OLN last year was when OYOA was on..

Does Comcast know the show is supposed to be shown?

Last night, I searched and re-searched to try to find the show in the schedule for Comcast. However, I was unsuccessful. I tried using my Tivo's search capabilities and still no luck. Is it still supposed to be on Comcast in the Denver area?

Not sure who the carrier is in the Denver area, but if you get Outdoor Channel, you will find it.

First episode airs June 30th at 11:00 am Mountain time. Other airings that week are Thursday at 10:30 pm and Sunday at 3:00 pm, all times being Mountain time.

You will see it every week from July-Dec on Wednesdays at 11:00 am, Thursdays at 10:30 pm, and Sundays at 3:00 pm (Mountain times). Outdoor Channel is the TV home of On Your Own Adventures.

Later this week I will be making an official announcement of the show dates and episodes runs. And the new monthly/quarterly prize drawings that will be happening while the show is running this season.

Randy, celebrity you have become, you ain't about to go all Heidi Montag on us & get glute & pec implants are ya?:D;)

....looking fwd to the episodes.

449 online at one time 06-21... seems more than those posting in HT are interested in the show's return.
Look forward to your new series.
*Little off topic though in some sense in line...
You know Fin, simple small - not obtrusive or gaudy - OYOA would be a nice vehicle bumper sticker. Say - 6" x 1.5"-2"
OYOA
In HT colors.

449 online at one time 06-21... seems more than those posting in HT are interested in the show's return.
Look forward to your new series.

Hmm, guess some of those emails worked. And, always enough "bots" indexing the site to help inflate that count slightly. And me being out on a few other sites spewing wolf blasphemy, usually brings a few to Hunt Talk to see what kind of infantile incubation system we have going on over here.

Lurkers, lots of lurkers. How to get them to register. Hmmmm? :confused:

Spent the last two days with the editors who are working in the final drafts for this season. I think people are going to like what they see this year. But, I am slightly biased. ;)

I agree Scott. Great first episode Randy! I'm looking forward to the rest.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back