Caribou Gear

Skre hardscrabble jacket

SteveE

Looking for a new outter layer jacket and cant spend $328 for the sitka jetstream.

Anyone tried the Skre gear yet? I believe they just started shipping this January but maybe someone has seen it at trade shows? The jacket has pit zips and a hood which i prefer. Looks like velco adjustable cuffs - dont like that but could live with it at $169.

I found used sitka timberline pants on ebay for cheap but im not having any luck with jetstream jacket so trying to find something comparable. Or a great deal on a jetstream XL. Anyone ever seen the jetstream on camofire? Ive been watching the last few months but nothing yet. Any ideas appreciated!

Thanks for any help

I love my Kuiu Guide jacket. they run $189. bought mine when they had a 25% off sale. Midwayusa has a really good sale on Firstlite stuff going on. they have the Northbranch softshell jacket on sale for $126. huge discount

its a shame you don't where a Large. amazon has a Jetstream for $155 xx l for 155 also. amazon seems to have a lot on there so you might want to keep an eye out for a deal there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back