SITKA “Jacket” Help

Dukslayer26

For you Sitka guys, I’m looking to get an all around jacket that’s wind proof to go with the Timberline pants I’m about to buy. Would like it to be for mid to late season. I wear an XL jackets now and like to layer underneath. Should I go with a XXL? I bow hunt and rifle hunt so I don’t want it to be very bulky. Any advice would be great! Thanks

Jetstream in XXL. Shouldn't be too bulky and will let you put a puffy underneath. You could try the cloudburst but will be a bit noisier.

I have the Jetstream and love it. Light enough for fall weather, but I'm fine with it in middle of winter too. I have the Kelvin Down Ultralight to go under it.

Jetstream in XXL. Shouldn't be too bulky and will let you put a puffy underneath. You could try the cloudburst but will be a bit noisier.

Yup. It is my "uniform" from now until the end of season.

Agree with what everyone has said. I use the Jetstream more than any other jacket. From the early season chills, to pheasant hunting and late season, it’s being used.

Triple and quadruple again what every says above. I am a Jetstream believer as well. I normally, in every other product or clothing, I go with a XL. Because I use the Sitka layering stystem, the Jetstreem in an XXL is perfect. I am 6'2, and 220

Last edited:
The Jetstream is by far the jacket i wear the most. I'm 6' and around 210 and the XL fits me perfect with room for a kelvin lite puffy underneath

I have both the Jetstream Jacket and the Timberline pant and love them both. I got a size up in each for layering and have no issues.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back