Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Sen Daines booted from twitter for hunting pic

I don't do Twitter. Is there some rule about posting dead animals? It's hard to believe there aren't tons of hunting celebrities doing the same on there...

According to Elon Musk:
"This is being fixed. Policy against showing blood in profile pic is being amended to “clearly showing blood without clicking on the profile pic”. The intent is to avoid people being forced to see gruesome profile pics."

Facebook is worse. At least Elon addresses issues like this and corrects them.

Facebook banned me from marketplace for trying to sell a scope. Mind you I've looked up scopes on marketplace and scrolled pages of scopes for sale.

Try to reach out to Facebook to get unbanned. There's no way to talk to someone. It's all AI and bots trying to help but they can't help. I use Marketplace quite a bit to get rid of stuff I don't need. I hate Facebook, but they're the only real place around here to sell online effectively.

He ought to replace it with a picture of himself with a stunned but live pig, right before they slaughter it for butchering. I’m sure that would be better than a dead pronghorn.

Good Elon addressed it. I'd be curious how many non public figures had their accounts suspended for the same w/o resolution...

Curiosity over.

Yeah he’s running a great place of easily found xxx content, gruesome violence and for child predators to share
Nudity is allowed on Twitter. As far as the other two, I don't have an answer, but I guarantee the same shit is on Facebook.

Jesus, if we're gonna get to fighting over which garbage ass social media platform is better than the other we have hit a new low here and the bar has been set pretty high as of lately. The internet needs to crash for a couple weeks or we need a change in the weather.

Jesus, if we're gonna get to fighting over which garbage ass social media platform is better than the other we have hit a new low here and the bar has been set pretty high as of lately. The internet needs to crash for a couple weeks or we need a change in the weather.
It has truly been terrible lately, somehow even more than usual

Back