Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Camping first when hunting

Bill Christy

Back in the day, when I had to switch from day hunting to base camping when hunting, I quickly discovered how little I actually knew about being comfortable in the wilderness. Being naive shortened my hunting trips a lot at first. Experience has taught me, over the years, learning how to comfortably campout can make or break a hunting trip. So, I put learning how to comfortably campout among the most important items on my hunting to-do-list. So, My advice to the newbie is to do your homework and set up a comfortable campsite for you, so you can thoroughly enjoy a ten-day hunting trip. You'll only continue doing what you enjoy doing!

Back in the day, when I had to switch from day hunting to base camping when hunting, I quickly discovered how little I actually knew about being comfortable in the wilderness. Being naive shortened my hunting trips a lot at first. Experience has taught me, over the years, learning how to comfortably campout can make or break a hunting trip. So, I put learning how to comfortably campout among the most important items on my hunting to-do-list. So, My advice to the newbie is to do your homework and set up a comfortable campsite for you, so you can thoroughly enjoy a ten-day hunting trip. You'll only continue doing what you enjoy doing!
1707248679477.png

I find the old OD green surplus canvas bivy shelter, you and your buddy each carrying a half, to be the most comfortable back country shelter.
Dont you think @Bill Christy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back