Season Four Premiers this week

I got screwed, for whatever reason Direct TV or Sportsman channel didn't have it listed properly (and a new show, first run) and it didn't record....but Tuesday's re-run on the MT Breaks Archery did record.

Lame

Yup, I had mine set to record all or I woulda missed in. I have Dish Network and the description said Alaska Bear 2010.

Got the DVR set, cant wait for this seasons episodes.

For some reason I am unable to record this week which was the 1st episode. What a bummer. Way to go DirecTV or Sportsmans channel. Whomever screwed up the listing.

Last edited:
Another good episode,,,too bad about the bear,I had a very similar expieriance about 8 years ago,,,shot a big bear here in oregon,flipped him over on the hit,he went down the canyon and i looked for 2 days for him,,,really makes you sick when you cant find him when you know it was a good hit,once the hole seals up from the bear fat it gets tough to find them,i feel your pain.

Got to sit down and watch it last night. Great episode. The adventure, emotion and experiience were portrayed perfectly!

Bears can be pretty tough critters to find,too bad you had to expierience the "extreme low" but show portrayed what can happen even when everything appears" good to go"you did all you could.

Excellent handling of some of the most significant ethical problems faced by those of us who are hunters. We all want fast kills, but it doesn't always play out that way. It takes a huge commitement to hunting to show on TV what some times happens and how ethical hunters handle the situation. Randy you did it with class. Thank you.

Missed the premier. But for thursday the 5th, down here in Texas, Dish network shows it as the New Mexico antelope hunt 2009.:confused:

The episode is archery antelope in NM, but it is a new episode from last year. Not sure why the network struggles getting these program guides put together each year. They send us big forms to fill out and return, listing a brief of each episode, then a long description of each episode. Would be nice if they actually used the stuff they asked us to submit to them.

Regardless of what your programming guide will say, all episodes from now until December 31 will be Season Four episodes.

Thanks for watching.

Yeah, I missed the bear hunt because I was on vacation and had the DVR set to record new episodes only. It's showing 2009 antelope right now on Dish. Next week it had no description at all.

Randy...what is the deal with the Sportsman channel and all the dates and descriptions all goofed up? If I had not set my DVR to tape all shows I would not be seeing any shows. Seems allot of people here are having the same issues I see as well.

Randy...what is the deal with the Sportsman channel and all the dates and descriptions all goofed up? If I had not set my DVR to tape all shows I would not be seeing any shows. Seems allot of people here are having the same issues I see as well.

I wish I had an explanation. They had the same problem last year. Wish it was different.

The sportsman channel issue is a bit annoying, but I've just gone in and set manual recording for a far out as I can.

Great episode tonight, I have yet to hunt 'lopes hopefully on the near future but I only get about a week in the fall so deer and elk are my pick.

The show on Sportsmans Channel tonight was a repeat, it was the New Mexico Pronghorn archery hunt with the guy from Boise Idaho, seen it before, good show but still a repeat.

The show on Sportsmans Channel tonight was a repeat, it was the New Mexico Pronghorn archery hunt with the guy from Boise Idaho, seen it before, good show but still a repeat.

No, it was new. Bryce and Randy have teamed up for 3 NM lope episodes though so that is why you thought it was old.

I was looking forward to seeing the suicidal goat...both Randy and Mr Pronghorn delivered with some killer footage!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back