Yeti GOBOX Collection

S56 Colorado Desert Bighorn leftover tag

MikaelMc

Now that it’s passed and some lucky SOB got it…
Who saw the leftover desert bighorn tag this morning?!?! I was supposed to help the original tag holder that ended up turning it in. Shocked it made it to the list. I was unsuccessful in getting it for myself this morning. Any chance a HT member got it? If so, want a new friend :),really bummed the first hunter backed out and turned it in. Was planning on being 3/4 the way to my poor man slam.

Last edited:
Older fella, not the most mobile anymore. Plan was to hunt from the river, but boat situation fell through. That altered plans a bit and after that he said he wasn’t as excited about it as he felt he should be or able to. He thought someone else would likely appreciate it more and be able to go after it harder and should have it instead. He’s had pretty good tag luck for several years and is really more into killing and eating elk than chasing “trophy” game.

Older fella, not the most mobile anymore. Plan was to hunt from the river, but boat situation fell through. That altered plans a bit and after that he said he wasn’t as excited about it as he felt he should be or able to. He thought someone else would likely appreciate it more and be able to go after it harder and should have it instead. He’s had pretty good tag luck for several years and is really more into killing and eating elk than chasing “trophy” game.
He should have just went for a day, slashed his tent and then went home...

I got to the screen where I could add it to my cart and clicked on the wrong button that sent me to a different screen. Closest Ill ever come to a sheep tag...
Oh that's just cruel.
A wrong button cost you a sheep tag?
Sorry man. That whole process is just wrong!

If it makes you feel any better, a lot of us got to that screen and clicked the right button and failed.
I'm curious how many get to the screen, and is it then the Bot race to see who gets their CC info in first???

I'm curious how many get to the screen, and is it then the Bot race to see who gets their CC info in first???
The deciding factor to who gets the license is who clicks the add to cart button the fastest. If the tag is on the list, you get a "confirm choice" page which allows you to confirm by adding to your cart. That's where all but one of us loses.

The deciding factor to who gets the license is who clicks the add to cart button the fastest. If the tag is on the list, you get a "confirm choice" page which allows you to confirm by adding to your cart. That's where all but one of us loses.
So does anyone know how many applicants get to the "add to cart" stage?
The whole process has ruined over a month of Wednesdays for so many!o_O

Reactions: Oak
PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back