Rebel vs Trailboss

Which truck should I buy?

• 2021 Ram 1500 Rebel

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • 2021 Chevy Sulverado 1500 Trailboss

Votes: 36 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surprised to see the Trailboss doing that well. I wonder if folks are liking the Warranty as much as I am. To be clear I'm talking about Certified Pre-Owned (CPO).

I looked at the Ram today and it had some cosmetic issues I didn't like for a $49k vehicle (kinda like dating a girl with a high body count, she's probably fine, but, ya know...). Rebel still in the running, but not this one.

There is a pretty sweet Titan in my area. They come with a 100k factory warranty, and I think the new Titans are built a lot like the pre-2022 Tundras. Just kinda dumb looking. Oh well, I'm not trying to attract truck bros.

agreed. but then you come back to hunting specifically and realize that nobody ever needs any of that crap 98% of the time anyway.
Where I am most people buy atvs to drive the roads and save their nice pickup from the damage. It's pretty important in sw Idaho

I have owned them all but hard to compare a 1978 Ford to a 2014 Ram. I like my Ram, decent gas mileage and good power with the 5.7. It has 140,000 miles, I did have to get a new water pump last fall. That’s my only issue. Not to familiar with the new Chevies.

We just bought my wife a new car Toyota Venza. I do like Toyotas, hate the local dealership. I hope my truck lasts a few more years and then I probably will be looking at a Tundra or another Ram. Good luck.

I have a 2019 chevy silverado. Watch out for that oil cooler line, tends to leak. Other then that its a perfectly fine truck. Will be a lot better with higher end tires.

Back