Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

real estate in Co or Wy

Thanks for all the replies/suggestions.Sounds like most of the west is doing good now.I will look at Montana and Idaho.I'm definitely going to research Cheyenne and doing flips there.I always thought living there or in Wheatland would be a good fit for me and still running my remodeling business along with flips.I can get to Casper or Laramie fairly quick,and between all those towns I think id stay busy

Just a suggestion, Check out SW Idaho, the housing and economy is doing really well here along with the rental economy. If your in your last 1/3 of your life, SW Idaho is about as good as it gets as far as opportunity for hunting and fishing and the weather is second to none..... Best weather in the West imo. if you have any questions feel free to PM me. Good luck,
Matt

What specific areas in the SW of Idaho would you recommend? I've been looking into the SE Idaho Falls area. What about the weather is so exceptional in the SW?

I would wait on buying a house in Colorado. Some developers are ceasing to purchase any more land for developing in anticipation of the bubble, which this market is, busting. Id give it a year and see what happens. There may be a reason why the current market seems insane, because it is.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back