Radio show

There was a very delicate skirting around the wolf controversy. Aside from some very interesting chit chat about OYOA and hunting in general, the main questions and comments were from a guy wanting to sell gps cordinates from his hunting spots and another gentleman with the hot, hot, tip that Randy should try hunting up ********* Creek ( I won't further broadcast the name in the small chance that any Coloradans hunt there) .

He did put in a good word for local Bozemainians namely Bart May and all the sponsors and businesss that help the show.

Very good interview all around.

Wish I could of heard it. Sounds like a good interview. I'm lucky he has such a great wife who tells him to treat his friends kindly. Might of been why he said the nice things.;)

That selling gps cord was a joke. I would hope that no one would fall for somthing like that, and they darn sure better not be anywhere that I hunt!!!!!

Elk diesel, since I was his first customer that fellow gave me a pretty good deal. I don't know whether they are your spots or not. If you want to email me your favorite cordinates I could tell you whether or not they over lap. :)

Elk diesel, since I was his first customer that fellow gave me a pretty good deal. I don't know whether they are your spots or not. If you want to email me your favorite cordinates I could tell you whether or not they over lap. :)

Gerald I'd love to share. I don't have it gps ed but it is ********* creek!;)

To play fair for all the guys who didn't/couldn't tune in, it's Fortification Creek. Unit 3, Colorado.

Man I can't believe I missed it. Is there no way to hear it again? Fin find out if it got recorded would ya.

Sorry for the late notice, but OYOA has been invited to join Mark on his radio show again this morning. Will be flapping my yap from 9-10am.

Topic is the upcoming hunting season. Including our wolf season here in Montana.

If you want to listen online, here is the link to their web player.

http://kmmsam.com/streaming-player/

And if you want to email a question, go to this link and send it. Mark tries to answer these on air, or have his guests answer them.

http://kmmsam.com/ask-mark/

Caught the radio show this morning.My partner and I both fighting colds decided not to puss out and went to work hanging siding 15 ft. off the ground on a plank.Since we were a little unsociable with one another we retreated to our radio/ear protection.What a surprise to hear BigFin smuckin' it up .Randy,you say no to politics,but you would be a perfect fit.Good show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back