PEAX Equipment

Puppy Therapy Thread

Sometimes dog owners start to resemble their pets. Sometimes pets mimic their owners ->

File_000.jpg

My daughter's Christmas gift. I have a friend that bird hunts with two boxers successfully. This one is a boxer and a Labrador. Time will tell but so far she is very trainable.

My old partner in crime. Had to put him down at 3.5 years after getting hit by a car.

Dante as pup.jpgDante Fishing.jpgDante Floating.jpg76A75403-3297-406D-A049-942AEFE8FA4C.jpg

Good pics, all. Here's a few updated ones from my litter. Three weeks old last Thursday.
20170209_210700.jpg20170209_214638.jpg20170209_210439.jpg

The day my GSP Rudy came to join my family.
IMG_0026.JPG

My old Vizsla not sure what to think about the new arrival.
IMG_2014.jpg

As Rudy has grown he has learned to not only be a great hunter but how to be a great dog for my kids as well.
DSCN5299.jpg

Last edited:
Like the above pic of the veteran and the interloper.......my older girl barked at the twerp every time she tried to get close for three months - best buds now.
IMGP0362.jpg
Slightly off topic of puppies - but their huntin pards now:)
B&JCC.jpg

Last edited:
I love this thread. I'm about to flood it with some poor quality cell phone pictures.

The day we brought Enzo home
IMG_0646.jpg

Doesn't look like much but he was attempting to point a deer shed
IMG_0679.jpg
IMG_0680.jpg

Never knew wirehairs were such water dogs. He is all about water retrieves
IMG_0713.jpg

Pointing a robin on his morning walk
IMG_0725.jpg

Some good looking adopted kids!

Indeed. Thanks again 406 for starting it up. I have no idea how you breeders can do it. I understand the work and commitment involved in the puppy litter deal - but I think I'd have way too many four leggeds around if I tried it. Already have four......

When I put my deposit on my pup it was after the add for a much more affordable add had been pulled. Well, the add popped back up, and so I went and picked up my pup tonight. She is great. I think she is 12 weeks old now. I feel bad about backing out on the other dog, but this is going to save me 200 dollars. I'm in love. Oh well, the other breeder has the deposit, and I'm not going to ask for it back just because a better deal came along.

Here is a pic. Still can't think of a good name.
View attachment 67262

Gotta "good" name yet?

Thanks for the pic's. We lost Jack 8.5 year old chocolate recently. Johnny the 2 yo yellow is still depressed. I'm in serch of a layed back chocolate.

Gotta "good" name yet?

I finally came up with Silky. I was going to go with Charlie, but I have a student by that name and she objected. I went with Silky because I drink Black Silk coffee to wake up, and this pup definitely has me getting up (about three times a night). She has awesome instincts. I already throw the tennis ball and she will chase it across the floor and bring it to me and drop it at my feet. I have started treat training. She will pretty much go pee on command now. I will be starting with sit, down, and heel this week. I love coming home and having her greet me at the top of the stairs with that wagging tail that shakes her whole body. I still have quite a ways to go on the house breaking, but she is actually only 12 weeks old this week.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back