Yeti GOBOX Collection

Original Mountain Cur/German Shorthair Cross Pups

Funkman

Had a dog training customer fall in love with my Mountain Cur 'Pete' and wanted to breed him to their nice GSP female. Have 10 pups for sale as a result!

Litter born 7/20/23 Pups will be true versatile hunting dogs capable of hunting any type of game animals, both fur and feather. Highly intelligent and trainable. Both males and females available. All are black/white but some might tick up and/or turn brindle. Some have natural bobbed tails, the rest had their tails docked. Will have first shots and ready for new homes September 9.

The sire ‘Pete’ is a 7 year old OMCBA registered Mountain Cur. He is a large Cur at 63 lbs with a beautiful brindle and white color, naturally bobbed tail. Pete is an accomplished coon and squirrel dog and has also been hunted on pheasant and quail. When not hunting, Pete often helps with working livestock, handles cattle, goats, and hogs very well. Great personality and easy to handle. Silent on track and a very hard tree dog.

The dam ‘Gemma’ is a 3 year old AKC registered German Shorthaired Pointer. She is dark liver roan and around 55 pounds. Gemma is a special young female with tons of fire, strong retrieve and point, but an absolute sweetheart in the house. Beautiful color and conformation. All German import bloodlines from Bona Kennels.

Additional pictures available upon request. Pete tree.jpgGemma.jpg

$300, with $100 deposit required to hold picking order. Call or text Jason at 913-523-3594 Located in NE Kansas

No comments? If this isn't allowed here, please let me know and I'll take it down with my apologies. I'm new to the group, but thought there would be some interest in my dogs?

No comments? If this isn't allowed here, please let me know and I'll take it down with my apologies. I'm new to the group, but thought there would be some interest in my dogs?
Dog sales are allowed just not all that common...maybe if it was in the classifieds side of the site someone would have commented. Post pictures of the puppies...puppy pics might get some more attention.

It could be the wrong crowd or the timing since most interest seems to be toward purebred, upland bird or waterfowl specific breeds around here.

Thanks Mthuntr. I might have been thrown by the 'hounds' in the title of this chat group. Also, I've seen some Mountain Cur mentions in the past. Regardless, thanks for the feedback. I just love talking dogs!

3 weeks old today

Attachments

• Attachment.JPG
    Attachment.JPG
    1,005.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Attachment.JPG
    Attachment.JPG
    917.3 KB · Views: 11
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members