Golden Retriever Puppies

Frenchy

I've got a litter of Golden Retriever puppies that will be 7 weeks old on Friday. I thought I had them all sold, but a few families have recently decided that now isn't a good time for them to add a pup. So I have two males and a female left. If you know of anyone looking for a well bred field bred golden retriever, let me know.

Midge is my hunting dog, and she excels at ducks and geese. She has hunted pheasant and is very capable, but living where we do its a once or twice a year endeavor so not something we have mastered. That said I'd hunt her along side any dog in any conditions. She's always ready to go. Midge has her HRC Hunting Retriever Champion (HRCH) Title.

Scout is a well tempered dog who can also hold his own in the field. He is owned by my buddy, and the two of them are just dipping their toes into the world of the hunting retriever. Scout has his HRC Hunting Retriever (HR) Title, and will be working towards his HRCH title this summer.

This is a repeat breeding from a litter I had during Covid Lockdowns. The pups from the first litter are as athletic as they are beautiful. I just had an owner of one of those pups tell me that while fishing the bighole this weekend his pup retrieved an Orvis Flyrod out of the river. The cork handle was floating and she thought it looking like a good "fetching" stick. Score!

Puppy Pedigree: https://www.k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=1304521

Check us out at:

Midge - brick.jpgMidge - Fog.jpgmidge 2.jpgmidge frosty hunt.jpggoose 2021 -1.jpggoose 2023 -3.jpgmidg goose 2021.jpgmidge.jpgMidge Retrieve -1.jpg

Last edited:
SOB we just put a deposit down on a golden otherwise I'd be taking you up on those.

Good luck sir!

Is the female still available? My dad is interested and would provide an awesome home for her.

Just seeing this Treeshark. At this time all puppies are spoken for. I'll let you know if anything changes. Once I re-advertised them, I got a pretty good response and they went fairly quick.

All those top knots have me wondering if these dogs hail back to Topbrass Cotton. He'd be back a ways, but a famous and widely bred golden. Any chance?

All those top knots have me wondering if these dogs hail back to Topbrass Cotton. He'd be back a ways, but a famous and widely bred golden. Any chance?
6 Generations back on their mothers side! They get the white spots through their sire.

6 Generations back on their mothers side! They get the white spots through their sire.
That a Cotton topknot! Cool! My old dog Ande was a Cotton grandkid with the same mark. I'd post a photo, but I'm away from a 'puter for a while.

Great looking puppies! I absolutely love my field golden. He's still got his best years ahead of him or I'd be very tempted. Good to know about BNC, I'll be following and will keep you in mind.

Just seeing this Treeshark. At this time all puppies are spoken for. I'll let you know if anything changes. Once I re-advertised them, I got a pretty good response and they went fairly quick.

Sounds good, thanks Frenchy.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back