MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Pronghorn

Here's an ok buck that doesn't have much except good prongs.

Horn1.jpg

Horn2.jpg

Horn3.jpg

And a stubby buck with good hooks. Could be a nice one in another year or two.

Stubby1.jpg

Get Ready!

Oak,

Its good to keep your eyes trained to glass for game. You will soon be in the park glassing for monster rams!

Rest up, you'll need it! :D

ps I just read that a client of Dan's busted a HUGE ram and he is running 100% sucess on rams so far. You gotta be PUMPED!hump

Good call cjcj!! ;) I got my first buck just east of safeway . One of the bigdest buck was a transplate form prescott valley (19a) I think he was 80+.Some DR. got the big guy. That buck lived down town!! next to the school. hell, now there is a hockey rink thier NOW!! I drove by him every day on my way to work and back home!! Man I hate Progress!!:mad: elkay

Oak,

Its good to keep your eyes trained to glass for game. You will soon be in the park glassing for monster rams!

Rest up, you'll need it! :D

ps I just read that a client of Dan's busted a HUGE ram and he is running 100% sucess on rams so far. You gotta be PUMPED!hump

I think I'll be rested up. I just got relegated to the computer for the next two weeks before I leave. Something about not having written up any of my summer field work yet.:rolleyes: Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.

Just curious where you read about Dan's clients. Congrats again on your ram!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back