Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Pray for me

You should be OK as long as you have a 28" carbon fiber barrel with a giant titanium muzzle break, a 12 ounce trigger and 3 or 4 levels on your scope. Oh yea, make sure your handloads are too long for the magazine so you have to strap them to the stock. No shots less than 500 yards please.

You win for the worst scope cut I have ever seen. What cartridge/bullet weight?
It wasn't so much the cartridge but the horrible angle I had to be in. It was a Nosler .30 210Gr out f a lightweight Nosler Custom rifle. But I have shot it many times with no issues. This was an uphill prone shot, which goin into it you know its spells trouble.

It was a very dead elk though

its an established fact that you need a custom built rifle to kill anything. i shant pray for you, heathen.

I've got a Zeiss on this one, maybe that's the key to making a 700 not suck. It seemed to get the job done on Saturday. Anyway I'm not selling any of mine yet, maybe if we wait a few more decades they'll turn out to be good rifles🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• 20231021_103201.jpg
    20231021_103201.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 39
Pulled out mine. One of the good older ones. Must have bought 30 years ago. My first big game rifle. 700 SPS in 300WM with Leupold VX2 3-9x40. Killed my first elk and deer with her. Shes buried in the back but I am moving her up front. Need to take for a hike.

No fancy turrets, no threaded barrel for goofy stuff to be put in the end. just a good ol fashioned step up to the plate son and let her sing.

Attachments

• IMG_0936.jpg
    IMG_0936.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bo.mooneyham
Back