Remington 700 Mountain Rifle .270 mint

MtsPSU

Remington 700 Mountain rifle in .270. Rifle is 1980's vintage and made when Remington took pride in their quality and craftsmanship. The gun is in like new condition. Drop floor plate--no scope or box. $1500

Serious inquiries only, please. Cash no trades. Shipping from my FFL to your FFL.

Attachments

• IMG_5417.jpg
    IMG_5417.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 206
Remington 700 Mountain rifle in .270. Rifle is 1980's vintage and made when Remington took pride in their quality and craftsmanship. The gun is in like new condition. Drop floor plate--no scope or box. $1500

Serious inquiries only, please. Cash no trades. Shipping from my FFL to your FFL.
Bump to the top.

Thank you.

I got mine nearly 30 years ago and it doesn't look this nice. Someone make the deal and get this one in your hands.

the mountain rifle is the prettiest of all the rifles Remington ever made. A pleasure to carry and hunt with. An early model, even better than most.
I have a twin to this only in a .280 that I bought new in 1986. Still my “go to” rifle for opening day. I thought my son would want this one but he prefers his 6mm so it’s going to find a new home.

Cheers!

Bump to the top.

Thank you.
Great rifle and Caliber. I bought one from Nick87 in 2018 and it shoots great. Only put a Timney trigger in it, plan to do more hunting with it this upcoming fall. Best of luck on the sale. Glad I didn’t sell it last year

I have a pair, 7mm-08 and a 280. In the abstract, I sometimes think I might need to sell the 280, but every time I pull it from the cabinet to consider it, I look it over and go.. “nahhhhh”

I have a pair, 7mm-08 and a 280. In the abstract, I sometimes think I might need to sell the 280, but every time I pull it from the cabinet to consider it, I look it over and go.. “nahhhhh”
I know what you're talking about. The .270 and .280 share living quarters with a never fired Remington 700 Mountain Rifle in the .257 Roberts.

Cheers!

Monday evening bump. Serious cash offers considered (bases and rings included).

Cheers!

Bump for the weekend.

Price lowered to $1400.

Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back