Pics and more pics...

We've been drifted in for a few days. Finally clear and calm, so my son headed into town and sent me this pic along the way. This is the paved road, might not be ready for much two-way traffic yet. The joys of living in the middle of nowhere, but my wife says I'm not fit for neighbors so we'll stay out here.
IMG951912.jpg

We've been drifted in for a few days. Finally clear and calm, so my son headed into town and sent me this pic along the way. This is the paved road, might not be ready for much two-way traffic yet. The joys of living in the middle of nowhere, but my wife says I'm not fit for neighbors so we'll stay out here.
View attachment 66643

No danger of sliding off the road.

The Diamond Belle Saloon at the Strater Hotel...Durango, Colorado

Draftstud and his son Travis with a 'box' cat.

Thanks. You can tell by the water dripping off him he had failed in his attempts to jump Mile Creek multiple times already.

You guys have a heck of a lot of snow.
More than normal, but we always get wind when we get snow and this year the wind has been strong day and night, so we have several inches in some places and several feet in others.

Looking in the general direction of Bozeman today

Attachments

• IMG_5917.jpg
    IMG_5917.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 913
Your Thursday wins.
;) I had to go get a quick three runs in after sleeping in today.

Here's some "old growth" redwood on a peak north of Gardiner that I'm part owner in. At 50+ million years I'm told it is over-mature. Darn, what a waste.
IMG_3256.jpg

Some of the big open

weekend21_zpsurvma1qa.jpg

Back