Yeti GOBOX Collection

Arizona 5b put up or shutup.

Wasn't that a lady though?

There was a girl that shot a husky not too long ago and claimed it was a wolf. People are dumb and think anything with four legs and pointy ears is a wolf.

OP, hopefully you're not the same Elkmagnet as that IG one since it looks like you both are from Idaho. I live a stone's throw from 5B and there are definitely elk there. If you strike out you can always try driving around Payson a friend of mine has three cows and a bull that run through his backyard every morning.

There was a girl that shot a husky not too long ago and claimed it was a wolf. People are dumb and think anything with four legs and pointy ears is a wolf.

OP, hopefully you're not the same Elkmagnet as that IG one since it looks like you both are from Idaho. I live a stone's throw from 5B and there are definitely elk there. If you strike out you can always try driving around Payson a friend of mine has three cows and a bull that run through his backyard every morning.
Well you read part of the thread. I assure you I will never shoot a dog thinking it's a wolf.
FYI Payson is two full units away from 5b. I appreciate the hot tip on the yard cows tho.

Just to provide further assurance that I know what a wolf looks like here I am with one I shot while picking up some brown gold. Fish and game had collared it but I never called the number to receive the reward.
#notaboutthemoney
20240306_152935.jpg

Last edited:
Just to provide further assurance that I know what a wolf looks like here I am with one I shot while picking up some brown gold. Fish and game had collared it but I never called the number to receive the reward.
#notaboutthemoney
View attachment 318178
Looks like you are dressed for the Expo. What's that thing on the end of the barrel? mtmuley

Come on man, that was a chick.
A guy did it a few years back in Wyoming skinned dog out and everything and posted it to Facebook lol. Then a couple years back that lady also smashed a husky pup out calling by herself in montana

Best tip I can give you is put Texas plates on your Rig before hammering over to Arizona. It’s the universal ice breaker for residents on any state to welcome you and share valuable intel.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back