Pheonix, Who's gonna Win?

A top ten for Jr. is pretty darn good. I really thought Busch was gonna pull the trifecta. Good to see Gordon win. Wonder is ol Carl and Busch are gonna end up playing bumper cars in the near future.

Rowdy admitted after the race that it was his fault, that is a good start for him.

trevore, that is a safer barrier where he hit, but the inside wall is concrete. good thing he didn't riccochet into it. btw did anybody notice the snow on the estrella mountains just a few miles south of the track. snow level dropped to 2000 feet last night.

trevore, that is a safer barrier where he hit, but the inside wall is concrete. good thing he didn't riccochet into it. btw did anybody notice the snow on the estrella mountains just a few miles south of the track. snow level dropped to 2000 feet last night.

I know my friends in Tuscon had snow at their house.

Gotta agree. Jeff needed a win. Glad it wasn't # 48 or 18. I think there will be some payback between Carl and Kyle, unless they handle it before Vegas.

Love the way JJ had all the excuses, "but we had a really good car"

I also am of the opinion that Junior would have won if there had been another 8-10 laps. He beat himself sadly enough with the pit-road penalty.

RJ

Love the way JJ had all the excuses, "but we had a really good car"

I also am of the opinion that Junior would have won if there had been another 8-10 laps. He beat himself sadly enough with the pit-road penalty.

RJ

So Jimmie has excuses but Jr. just needed 8-10 more laps? Jr. Myopia, I love it! For the most part EVERY driver thinks he has a great car. Heck, Burton was talking about how great his car was while he was back in the garage....:D:D

Sorry, but I'm from the same town as JJ, gotta get my boys back. The next guy that wins 5 in a row can't talk all the smack he wants.:W:

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back