Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Packable treestand

Thanks all. Great info and I appreciate it. I will be scouting my area again this weekend and hope not to be stuck in a tree hunting, but if it is my best option I will go that way. thanks again...

I have gps coords for a great tree. I will look them up at home and send them via text. It's a GREAT spot.

I have gps coords for a great tree. I will look them up at home and send them via text. It's a GREAT spot.
Craig's cell phone is currently out of service. You can text them to me and I'll pass it on. :)

I hunt out of treestands quite a bit. Over the years, I would identify three factors in three stands.

Cheap, lightweight and quiet.

You can have two out of three of those attributes, but not all three.

FWIW I use the Lone Wolf Hang On combo'd with the LW Sticks.

Do you have something like this for the pooch?

_USCG%20110819-G-B1776-710.jpg

Unfortunately, GuNR will be in dog jail while I am chasing deer. I better get him some doves before I take off.

Maybe if the harness was a different color it would work.

Last edited:
Cry once.

Thanks everyone. Ended up ordering a Lone Wolf Alpha II and three climbing sticks. I was going to go with the Assualt, but reviews made me think the extra three pounds would be worth it.

Cry once.

Thanks everyone. Ended up ordering a Lone Wolf Alpha II and three climbing sticks. I was going to go with the Assualt, but reviews made me think the extra three pounds would be worth it.

Good combo. You will like it. Only addition I make is a bring along a couple of crank in steps. They allow me to step down onto stand vs trying to stretch it. (Many times if I am in a good tree, I leave those steps in the tree and remove the sticks.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back