Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

OYOA Logo - Input please

Which image do you like best for OYOA logo gear?

• Logo #1

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Logo #2

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Logo #3

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • Logo #4

Votes: 35 29.7%
  • Log #5

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • None - Start over Fin

Votes: 56 47.5%

• Total voters
Of whats presented, I think 1, 2, & 5 make the better logos. 3 & 4 may be nice images, but are too complex to make a good logo. The shape alone of a GOOD logo should be recognizable, without any detail needed for identification.

I find 1 the most pleasing to the eye, but I think 2 makes a better logo because it has a much stronger shape.

Big Fin,

Why don't you just have some of the more talented people here try & come up with the logo. Give them want you want in the logo (for example the compass) and see what some of your followers come up with. I think it would be awesome for someone to be able to say they came up with the logo everytime they open up your website or watch an episode on OYOA. Just my 2 cents.

OMG,

Fin, you are brave, obviously put in some time and thought. Then looking at the vote, ouch!

My 2 cents, I like what elkfarmer said way back, packing antlers on one's back(silhouetted against a mtn peak maybe) shows a true OYO experience, elk hunting is IMO, the first big OYO- joe lunchbucket-can-get-a-tag-for-hunt, and nobody will argue the majesty of a bull elk.

I like DDD's compass too. Love the idea of a compass, old school. Just wasn't getting "compass" from your pics. Even adding an "N" symbol and a fancy needle would change that.

I have zero artistic talent, so I won't try to make one.

I like the compass idea for sure, I also really like the idea of having a possible different big game animal at each directional. Maybe the sheep head in the center acting as the Pinnacle animal, then an elk, deer, pronghorn, moose or goat at each of the 4 quadrants........

I've always liked the masonic symbol that has the compass point in it. How about the compass point and something under/in it.

BF,

I would get away from any animal..#4 is my fav out of the ones offered. The reason I would not use just the ram..not many guys will ever get to hunt that...your show is about finding your own on your own hunt. Maybe do more with just a compass. It is hard to get you logo to say what you are at a glance...I know what you are going thru..we did the samething. Tough, have fun with it though. They are all cool looking. You are definetly onto something.

Big Fin, The fellow carrying the antlers looks vaguely familiar, but I think that would look too much like the RMEF logo. just an observation. Good luck !

Hi Randy,
I was thinking about your hunting show logo. I think you should have a silhouetted hunter over a compass, all over an outline of the United States. Your show is about people hunting all types of game, not just sheep. Just a thought.......looking foreward to seeing you this Fall in Arizona..
As Always, Aunt Mary

I like the compass idea for sure, I also really like the idea of having a possible different big game animal at each directional. Maybe the sheep head in the center acting as the Pinnacle animal, then an elk, deer, pronghorn, moose or goat at each of the 4 quadrants........

Second, or third, or whatever I come in on this idea...covers your bases and very different!

BIG FIN, did you get my designs that I sent yesterday via email? Should be 5 looks total. I can't seem to get them to attach to the the forum. Please let me know Thanks!

BIG FIN, did you get my designs that I sent yesterday via email? Should be 5 looks total. I can't seem to get them to attach to the the forum. Please let me know Thanks!

Mrs. Fin is in Vegas trying to win enough money for another season of airtime, so I haven't been able to check her email. I think you sent them to her. I will look at the other thread.

Thanks for your help and suggestions.

Back