MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

OYOA Logo - Input please

Which image do you like best for OYOA logo gear?

• Logo #1

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Logo #2

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Logo #3

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • Logo #4

Votes: 35 29.7%
  • Log #5

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • None - Start over Fin

Votes: 56 47.5%

• Total voters
An animal limits your brand to that animal because that is what the first impression is going to be - I vote none of the above.

R

mind if I submit my own? I own my own graphic design business and would love to contribute something? if u like it you can have it. But I don't want to step on any toes either

Well, looks like back to some of the simple ones that were first presented. Glad we asked for input.

Grennie's would have some copyright infringements. Anyone is welcome to submit what their recommendations. I am an accountant, not a design person, so God knows I need all the help I can get.

You asked. I was wincing with every comment. Hang in there. Hopefully you didn't get any hurt feelers. I have an idea in my head but I like you and the other arm chair designers can't seem to get it to work on paper.:eek:

Blue Devil throw it out there. We're sinking.

You asked.......:eek:

Blue Devil throw it out there. We're sinking.

Yup, I did, and real glad I did. I have struggled with this for the last four months. Surprised me that an animal would be looked at as the target of what we want to hunt, rather than what that animal represents in being a survivor. Glad to get that feedback, as I would have never considered that fact.

We started with a lot of compass stuff, so will dig out some of those and throw them up in a new thread.

Needs to be:

Simple

Recognizable

Easy to print/embroider

For those three easy points, it sure is hard to come by.

Surprised me that an animal would be looked at as the target of what we want to hunt, rather than what that animal represents in being a survivor. .

I guess I am in the big time minority...I thought the bighorn was perfect to headline your logo. Never would have looked at it as "that is what we hunt".

Pretty much the pinnacle of big game in my opinion.

Remember the old Camel Cig ads? Guy laying next to a campfire, souls of boots facing the camera with a hole in them. "I'd walk a mile for a camel".

I guess I am in the big time minority...I thought the bighorn was perfect to headline your logo. Never would have looked at it as "that is what we hunt".

Pretty much the pinnacle of big game in my opinion.

I'm with you. So regardless of what species of antler or horn is used OYOA will be branded as pursuing a particular animal?:confused:

What does Eastmans use..a muley..elk..hell I get their mag and watch a few of their shows, and whatever animal they are using sure doesn't dictate that that's the only animal they hunt.

Bad example, but it came to mind.

If I had to pick from the choices it would be #4. I voted none start over.

I'm going to go with #4 as well. When I see a single star I think of another country's flag, that's just me I guess.

Sorry.lets keep it serious.The gomer image with pole dancers and Fudd is laughable but NOT an option.

Like the one that is currently being used! But if you have to change, 3 or 4 with 3 more favorable!

How about a compass with cardinal points pointing at different types of antlers (elk, mule deer, antelope, ram). Maybe mountains in background. Just a thought, I am no good at drawing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back