Outdoors Babe WELCOME My Love

WH's OutdoorsChick

Lyndsi is My very very good friend. She ran her mouth with me in MM for a while, but lately she has been busy. Now she May have some more time to be apart of this group. Her and I have plans on getting married someday and being next door neighbors!!

Here we are at our hangout where we met!!
137229.jpg

Yep.. Looks like trouble to me too there Kiwi.Especially with the plan to marry and live next door :eek: . Might be a good spot to set up a trail cam. ;) :D

If you have plans on getting married, why would you want to be neighbors too?

Welcome..

:cool:

Were you planning on marrying each other, or to other members of the opposite sex? ....I was just wanting some clarification.

Anywho......welcome to hunttalk.

T Bone

She's in the wrong state to be able to get away with that one, unless the laws change...LOL...Thanks for the info and it's great to have goals and keeping good friends involved...

Yeah WHS well htis is old post so u prob wont answer back, but i woulda got confused before i chatted with ya :), welcome and enjoy of course u here before i i just post to post cause it drive me nutz if i post one not all

Ridge Runner said:
Sometimes bad is good ;)

reminds me of an old rhyme:

There was a littlie girl
Who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead

And when she was good
She was very, very good
But when she was bad
She was MARVELOUS

LMFAO, Like a YEar OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do Love her...She may come to visit us here in washington soon!!!!!!!! I miss running around in San Diego, takin my turns with all the Hot COuntry Navy boys :D

Her and I have plans on getting married someday and being next door neighbors!!

What does washington hunter think about this?
I am thinking He is either ticked, or very very happy!

Actually when I first moved here, I said maybe I will invite Lyndsey to move up here with us...he said KOOL!!! Then I will brag that I talked two California chicks into moving in with me :D hump hump

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back