Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Outdoor Expo Salt Lake City

Status
Not open for further replies.
SFW/BGF and the joke of an expo, take money grubbing and fund misappropriation to places the mafia would be embarrassed to talk about.

Have fun next year.
I will, and suggest you take your attitude and stand on a soapbox outside that expo and see how many people you can educate about all its shortcomings. My guess is you wouldn’t last long on the soapbox. Maybe you could even talk to me face to face and see if you could persuade me not to enter, but those are 2 things I know you are incapable of doing…

I will, and suggest you take your attitude and stand on a soapbox outside that expo and see how many people you can educate about all its shortcomings. My guess is you wouldn’t last long on the soapbox. Maybe you could even talk to me face to face and see if you could persuade me not to enter, but those are 2 things I know you are incapable of doing…
Some people are incapable of being educated...go look in the mirror for proof. Seems you have come around to admitting there is a problem with the scamexpo.

Its your choice to support corruption and you're going to the perfect place to do so.

Carry on...

Some people are incapable of being educated...go look in the mirror for proof.

Its your choice to support corruption and you're going to the perfect place to do so.

Carry on...
True, and some people are a horse’s ass, look in a mirror for the best example…

I didn’t go there to promote poor hunting practices or to support negative hunting groups, I went to see what the industry had to offer that I would be interested in. I had a great time, saw a lot of interesting displays and somehow this became a ridiculous expose of distaste for the chance to derail a topic for personal reasons.

What a great endorsement for HuntTalk and some prominent members.
Well said.

Some people are incapable of being educated...go look in the mirror for proof. Seems you have come around to admitting there is a problem with the scamexpo.

Carry on...
As you lead a man’s son to make money on the video of his son shooting a bull you “found” 😂🤣

As you lead a man’s son to make money on the video of his son shooting a bull you “found” 😂🤣
alloversoon.jpg

Oh look, somebody hoping for an invite for a wheat stubble elk hunt...

Hilarious.
You won’t quit will you. You run your mouth pretty reckless to feel like a big man on a little site. Congratulations, you can go on and try to build your reputation at the expense of everyone else.

I am undaunted and will continue to visit here and post regularly. Your attempts to silence others with your overbearing opinions on everything outdoors just shows how little your world really is. Why you even keep on with this is pathetic, but shows what a BuzzH really is…

I don't know about any of you, but I really think this belongs right about here in this thread...

Just when I thought this couldn't get anymore interesting...wtf did I just watch.
Dude for real, what in the world…. 😂

That guy looks more coked out than the whole band in Eddie Moneys “shakin” video!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back