Outdoor Expo Salt Lake City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, Facebook is such a joke, I don't understand how they've made it this far. The only benefit for me is marketplace. If it wasn't for marketplace, my Facebook would be dead like my insta.
I use my wife’s MP. I like that I can still use messenger to long lost friends and family with FB deactivated. Haven’t had a FB in like 6 years

This thread is retarded and the expo

with enough green cans we could probably have some fun with it. I’d pay money to watch you walk around with a #keephammering shirt in kids large and some sparkle jeans 😂
I know a guy that could lend him some if he doesn’t have any yet. @DougStickney can you loan some clothes out?

with enough green cans we could probably have some fun with it. I’d pay money to watch you walk around with a #keephammering shirt in kids large and some sparkle jeans 😂
Is that stuff even legal in Utah? Might have to bootleg it in

People tend to see what they want to see...
From the horse’s mouth.

So some are looking for Utards, Sitka and misappropriation of sportsman’s funds. It seems that enough here agree that there is poor handling of a resource by money grubbing pukes. Show me a perfect organization without somebody trying to profit at the expense of someone else.

I didn’t go there to promote poor hunting practices or to support negative hunting groups, I went to see what the industry had to offer that I would be interested in. I had a great time, saw a lot of interesting displays and somehow this became a ridiculous expose of distaste for the chance to derail a topic for personal reasons.

What a great endorsement for HuntTalk and some prominent members.

I will probably go again next year and would still tell those that may want it to go, it has more to offer than what some have represented in the past 13 pages…

From the horse’s mouth.

So some are looking for Utards, Sitka and misappropriation of sportsman’s funds. It seems that enough here agree that there is poor handling of a resource by money grubbing pukes. Show me a perfect organization without somebody trying to profit at the expense of someone else.

I didn’t go there to promote poor hunting practices or to support negative hunting groups, I went to see what the industry had to offer that I would be interested in. I had a great time, saw a lot of interesting displays and somehow this became a ridiculous expose of distaste for the chance to derail a topic for personal reasons.

What a great endorsement for HuntTalk and some prominent members.

I will probably go again next year and would still tell those that may want it to go, it has more to offer than what some have represented in the past 13 pages…
SFW/BGF and the joke of an expo, take money grubbing and fund misappropriation to places the mafia would be embarrassed to talk about.

Have fun next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back