Opening Weekend - Upland Game

Brentster7189

I'm curious how everyone did this weekend. Lots of small birds out there still. It was still pretty warm this weekend too. I'm glad I got out there early though, it started warming up pretty good by 11am, so we packed it in. I didn't see any chukar where I went, but I got into quail and huns.

Brent, I was busy chasing big game type critters with a bow, all I ran into were some grouse, while I was trying to sneak on where I thought a bear would be..anyone wanna buy some soiled jockeys?

Brent, I was busy chasing big game type critters with a bow, all I ran into were some grouse, while I was trying to sneak on where I thought a bear would be..anyone wanna buy some soiled jockeys?

Just the opposite for me, pucker up tightern' a ?........ Have your head down going through thick chit and all of a sudden they fly up from right under your feet.

I'll pass...but that definetly got a good rant of laughter out of me. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back