Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Onxmap scouting question how to paint on map

blacktailbuilt

dose anyone know how to paint with a large brush onto my map on onx? In randy's e scouting episode 3 he uses a program to paint. i have a mac and was wondering if it is possible? Thank you guys in advance! Brad

I watched the video as well. I think he just saved the map and used microsoft paint.

I watched the video as well. I think he just saved the map and used microsoft paint.

Yes, I do it that way.

On Friday I met with their programming folks and we discussed a way to do it on the APP by selecting how wide of a band you want from the roads and it will automatically paint it to that width on each side of any road shown on your map layers. Not sure how hard it will be to do that, but they seemed to think it was very doable.

If so, it would make the step very easy.

Awesome thanks fellas! ill see what i can do. me and my buddies drew a az late archery elk in 23 and for first time elk hunters were giving the e scouting our best shot. were arriving 3 days early to get boots on the ground and hopefully locate some bulls. we've all done some separate scouting and compared notes. This led us all to the western part of the unit from hwy 260 down to salome area focasing on deep east and western sloped draws. Being in our early 30's strong hikers and willing to work hard were hoping to get some opportunities. open to any ideas on how to attack our scouting plan for this late hunt thanks :)

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back