One Last Hoorah

idelkhntr

I passed up several Elk during archery season here in Idaho only to end up holding my tag after the season ended. I had the best time I've ever had hunting though so all was not lost. I planned on hunting for a cow with my muzz this month, but my wife had to have surgery and is laid up for six weeks. We have a little girl that we adopted that is severely disabled and my wife can't lift her while she is laid up so our son has stepped up to help while I'm at work. Well, he came to me this weekend and told me that he wanted to stay at home and watch my girl so I could go out on Turkey day and the day after for a while to try to find an Elk. So I am going to take him up on it. It was nice of my son to want to help out like this. Hoepfully I can come through and put some Elk in the freezer for all of us.

Hope Thanksgiving is a day that blesses you with the same blessings you and your wife have provided to others. Very kind of your son to volunteer to help out so you can go hunt. Best of luck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back