Caribou Gear Tarp

Michigan Elk Hunt

We headed to the elk pole and it was really cool to see all the other elk. There was another kid there that had also shot a nice cow. Really cool to see the kids getting out there. He even got to do an interview with Michigan out of doors. We were both so excited it was a dumpster fire so I’m not sure it will air lol.
View attachment 305810

I laughed so hard, we walked into the bar and the owner looked at Finnley and said, are you the kid that shot that elk? Finnley quickly corrected him and said, I’m not a kid, kids don’t shoot elk. I was dying. The owner didn’t know what to think but got a laugh out of it. We ended up getting some prizes for being the youngest hunter later on that night. We got up early the next morning and wished the other hunters in the group good luck and then turned and headed for home. I couldn’t have been happier!
I am a regular Michigan Out Of Doors watcher....very good program.

This is every father’s dream!! Ive only ever seen one YouTube video with a hunter that age- the boy was overly excited and made a very poor shot…

When you said you came back from a peek and he threw a hand up to stop you, while already prepared with the rifle, I knew right away in this story that he had done his homework and you have made sure he was gonna ACE this test. What a spectacular story and the ultimate proud moment for your family! This story genuinely left a cheek-hurting grin on my face. BIG BIG congrats to you and your boy! ❤️

We headed to the elk pole and it was really cool to see all the other elk. There was another kid there that had also shot a nice cow. Really cool to see the kids getting out there. He even got to do an interview with Michigan out of doors. We were both so excited it was a dumpster fire so I’m not sure it will air lol.
View attachment 305810

I laughed so hard, we walked into the bar and the owner looked at Finnley and said, are you the kid that shot that elk? Finnley quickly corrected him and said, I’m not a kid, kids don’t shoot elk. I was dying. The owner didn’t know what to think but got a laugh out of it. We ended up getting some prizes for being the youngest hunter later on that night. We got up early the next morning and wished the other hunters in the group good luck and then turned and headed for home. I couldn’t have been happier!
I can’t get over on how fat those bulls are.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back