MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

O-towns Idaho deer

Moosie

Grand poopa
OK, You guys might want to make fun of me, but my boy shot a pretty nice deer. By Nice, I mean Idaho Bugler was like "HOLEY CHIT THATS A GREAT BUCK" nice, not Moosie killed another dink buck nice. By Nice I mean It DWARFS my NM buck Nice.....

But......... I'm not sharing the pictures (yet) so thats the part I hope you don't get mad at !!!

I know a few pictures of his buck hit some Text messages in the heat of the moment but I'd like to keep them underwraps if you've already seen it.

Yes, We're trying to win him a set of "tasco bino's" ;) and get it in a 2-point hunting magazine. It's truely a Buck of a Lifetime and if he can get a little longer "moment" out of this with an Article we'd like to let him.

I will say that when my boy pulled the trigger on this bad boy my nutz were in my throat !!! When the smoke cleared and the Beast was on the ground after 1 shot..... Well, we're all hunters, we know the BEST hunting moments we've had, and Words can't do that feeling justice.

Thanks for not sharing the pics, and thanx for the Kudos and well wishes. Who ever sent them, IT FEtchin WORKED !!!!!!

Congrats to Little O! Sounds like a great buck. Of course we're mad at you for not sharing the photos, but whatever.

;) Glad you guys did well.

Grats to your boy moosie! Look forward to the pics when you reveal 'em. Sounds like a bruiser! Best of success in getting the most - bang for the buck... some pun intended. :)

Grats!

Wow, very cool! Couldn't you at least upload a pencil sketch of the monster or something? How about a full story? Or maybe some measurements? How about massive smile pics of the proud shooter and dad?

Oak, you're probably less pissed then others that haven't seen it.... I know IDBugler is hot on the send button as was I hot on the "F" word when it tumbled to the ground ;)

I think I can say, without saying too much..... that if you took a tape.... and added up the points....in inches.... ..... there would be at least a 2 in the number.

OK, One more hint.. the first number would be 2. But thats all I'm saying :p

I'm not good at this scoring thing so I'm relying on IDBuglers lieing tape so I'm really not sure.

Congrats to Little-O on the successful hunt. I may or may not have seen a glimpse of his buck......;) I'm not picky but I'd say I would have put the smack down on that buck too. Just sayin'......

DanR, You're talking "points". I'm talking "inches".... ;)

You are close though on the points, but I'll give you a math equation. In your equation your Left side =X, the Right side=Y. Here's the next equation for the smaller side : {(A+B)x2}=L

Congrats to Little Oscar. Thanks for making my kid feel bad about his buck. I hope you feel good about yourself;) Can't wait to see the pictures.

That is way cool. It's great to see a kid do well under the proper guidance of a Dad.

Want pics... guess we'll have to wait.

Congratulations to the whole clan! Sounds like a beast.

Is it gonna come out in the Friend, New Era or Ensign? ;)

Bugler's got my number, hopefully a pic gets snuck my way. :D

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back