MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

NV elk units 161-164, 171-173 early rifle

And to answer your road question. Table Mountain is the only restricted area. The lower roads are great. The secondary higher roads get a bit western at times. Be careful if it rains/snows. The roads go from solid rocks to some pretty sticky slick mud real quick. I saw a couple places guys uprooted trees trying to winch themselves out.

Yea well it's amazing how many guys come here and do just what you did and ask for info on their first post.

I hate to say I told you so but going back to my initial response the the OP lappel65, he has had exactly ZERO activity here since 8/25/16. That is just what I meant.

Oh well, lol. I hope he had fun.... We just got our NV applications in. I don't have great odds but my daughter decided that she wants to hunt this year!!! so she's about guaranteed a youth tag. It's going to be SO COOL hunting with her!

I hate to say I told you so but going back to my initial response the the OP lappel65, he has had exactly ZERO activity here since 8/25/16. That is just what I meant.

I hate to say...... reading the way you responded to him in those two posts from last fall, I'm not surprised he didn't come back to the site. I wouldn't come back if I was him.

Going forward, if you can't welcome someone without being an ass, go post on a different thread.

When did it become a bad thing for someone to ask for help? Or, perhaps more importantly, is there a threshold # of posts one cross before they can ask for help?

Seems silly to me.

I think the bad comments are probably directed at the person who originally started this thread and not me, I hope.
However, this thread was exactly what I was interested in, which is why I choose not to start a new thread.
I'm a fairly new member, but would never ask about specifics to anyone's hunts.
I myself don't plan on going away, only wish I had known about this site long ago. To all you members who do give advise...thank you.

Well isn't that what these kind of places are all about? Someone asks a question or throws out a comment and those who choose to answer do and those who don't want to answer don't? For example, the info I have given has been truthful to the best of my knowledge but I have only given out the info I wanted to. I have not told anyone the place I played for 6 days with 5 nice branch bulls. Some days I could have shot all 5 within an hour or 2. That is if I hadn't had a friggin cow tag! LOL. I had a blast! Some day I'm going to draw a bull tag and take one home! But no one is under any obligation to tell anyone anything. Personally I hope he had fun and a great hunt. I also want to say that while I don't get on here as much as I should, I very much enjoy this whole site and thank you all for making it entertaining and informative! Good hunting!

Received the official tag in the mail today. Of course my hunt is the mid season. Hope to have a successful hunt and share a story and pictures with you folks this fall. Congrats on your draw Elkdog.

Well isn't that what these kind of places are all about? Someone asks a question or throws out a comment and those who choose to answer do and those who don't want to answer don't? For example, the info I have given has been truthful to the best of my knowledge but I have only given out the info I wanted to. I have not told anyone the place I played for 6 days with 5 nice branch bulls. Some days I could have shot all 5 within an hour or 2. That is if I hadn't had a friggin cow tag! LOL. I had a blast! Some day I'm going to draw a bull tag and take one home! But no one is under any obligation to tell anyone anything. Personally I hope he had fun and a great hunt. I also want to say that while I don't get on here as much as I should, I very much enjoy this whole site and thank you all for making it entertaining and informative! Good hunting!

Give more than you receive and it'll all work out. Kinda what makes it annoying when someone shows up, starts asking for info, never shares, helps or gives anything to anyone in the community, then leaves.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back