NV Draw Results 5/27

I was second guessing my 5th choice for deer, so I looked at my application and found out that I had nothing to worry about. Then I looked over at my 2nd choice and realized that I put in a totally wrong unit. I've never made a mistake on an app and it just shows that you better check them over before submitting them. Does anyone know anything about 192? I put in for an early archery tag, so I guess we'll see what happens!!

I think 192 is near Carson City (can be a tough one), I have 7 point for deer and 13 for sheep (I thing I have better odds at the sheep than the units i picked for deer). Best luck tomorrow everyone, my guess is 3:15pm tomorrow!

I think 192 is near Carson City (can be a tough one), I have 7 point for deer and 13 for sheep (I thing I have better odds at the sheep than the units i picked for deer). Best luck tomorrow everyone, my guess is 3:15pm tomorrow!

Nothing here in the east at 6:30 AM, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised on the landing of a 3 hour flight.

I'm pretty sure, this makes the flight worse. Ha ha

Has something been officially announced or how do you guys know they are going to be released today? It still shows June 10th on the website.

The results have been posted on the Friday before Memorial weekend for quite a few years now.

Archery deer, early rifle cow elk and my daughter drew a late deer tag on her very first try. Only 10 tags available.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back