Caribou Gear

NV Draw Results 5/27

The only guy I know that's obsessed with sheep drew a desert tag in NV, sometimes things work out. Glad NV is over...now we can get on to the real states. Bring on OR, WA and ID!!!

Lowered my NV unit choices to the lowest demand in the state and still failed to draw with 17 points. On to Oregon. Plan C is leftover Montana elk.

Nothing for me....

But, will be packing for an early Archery mule deer hunt,

a 70-year old grandma's bull elk

and a young kid's first cow elk...

My dad and I drew area 6 archery mule deer, back to back years for me. I also drew 111 cow elk will be my first ever elk this year. Very excited. Uncle and cousin also drew deer and elk, they are Nevada residents. God's luck to all and happy hunting.

Drew unit 33 muzzleloader in N. Nevada for mule deer. Any info on that area will be helpful. Tha

6 Muzzleloader Deer for me and my buddy drew 6 Muzzleloader Bull. It's going to be Fun!!!!!

Congrats to all who drew! Somehow I got lucky and drew back-to-back tags for 121E rifle. I'm still new to hunting, but managed to harvest my first muley last year and looking forward to learning some new tactics and skills from this forum and try and fill the freezer again this fall.

Back