Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

NV buck down!

That's awesome great buck. It's nice to see I think what may be the first hunt of the year in here. Always refreshing because you know things are getting close and fall is around the corner.

Thanks everyone! There was a buck in the area I had been chasing that makes this guy look small. I'm just as happy with this buck as I would have been with the big guy. For me this hunt was more about the chase than the end result.
Sweet.. hopefully it was close to the truck.. hot out there..
It was just under a mile, definitely a race against the sun!

That's a stud!! Congrats and welcome to the addiction!
Thanks. I've got a few bowhunting seasons under my belt back east but I don't have the patience to sit in a stand.

So cool. I drew a Cali Lassen tag - rifle - but will go the first few days with my Bow. Headed out mid week for the 18th opener. You just became my inspiration, congrats.
Thanks! Mr. Newberg is the one who planted the seed for me. I've seen some to the east of Eagle lake, I don't know how much of that is private though. Or even if that's Lassen for that matter. Good luck!

Very nice buck and picture! I hope you get many more down the road!
Thanks. Of course it's the one trip out I didnt bring a tripod to stick the camera on. I guess a pack works just fine though.

Congrats! You did awesome for a couple firsts! You are officially now “hooked” 😈

Nice buck! Congrats on the first bow kill!! And got lucky?......sounds like you acquired some pretty good skills in the half dozen stalks you blew if you were able to get to full draw at 25 yards on an antelope. Nice work!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back