Non-Lead Ammo Voucher

I'm pretty sure this was just a study mandated by the legislature. I don't think there is an actual program in place. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Probably spot on. I know AZ gave nontoxic ammo out for a while in an attempt to reduce lead in gut piles along the Kaibab strip with its concentrated condor population.

Bet states would have a much more receptive audience if they tried voluntary programs like that to reduce the amount of lead on the landscape.

Oh, I missed the sarcasm. I have come to expect that the anti-hunting community really does not care about wildlife. I don't see them out removing fences, spraying weeds, or hell, even counting bighorns. It is apparently lost on them that spending millions on lawyers to stop hunting creates no habitat and 'saves' no animals.
This post x 1000000. We need to get this message out. I don't see anti-hunting orgs directing one single cent or one work-hour toward habitat improvement. All they do is fill the coffers of wealthy activist law and public relations firms. The work of RMBS and WSF in Colorado regarding sheep is just one small, but powerful example. Extrapolate that across the various elk, deer, waterfowl, upland birds, turkey, and non-species specific wildlife conservation organizations, the impact is tremendous, but largely unnoticed. Where are the virtuous members of Center for Biological Diversity, Wildlife Earth Guardians, and Defenders of Wildlife? No where to be found.

Back