Non-Lead Ammo Voucher

But what are the qualifications of the program - seems incredibly loose in that respect... I'd take a voucher to purchase non-lead ammunition.

So, will the voucher cover a box of ammo, or the average difference between lead and non-lead ammo? Either way, not sure the juice is worth the squeeze on this one

Yeah, I know where Vail is at. Wondering where the CO Voters For Animals are at. Haven't seen them in any of the Vail meetings.
Oh, I missed the sarcasm. I have come to expect that the anti-hunting community really does not care about wildlife. I don't see them out removing fences, spraying weeds, or hell, even counting bighorns. It is apparently lost on them that spending millions on lawyers to stop hunting creates no habitat and 'saves' no animals.

Two boxes of Federal .270 loaded with 130 TSX's set me back a Benjamin today. Most cup and core/traditional options were about the same so I can't imagine this will help a whole lot.

Two boxes of Federal .270 loaded with 130 TSX's set me back a Benjamin today. Most cup and core/traditional options were about the same so I can't imagine this will help a whole lot.

Yeah the difference in cost between using monos and cup-and-core bullets really turns out to be negligible. Anyone have a substantive answer about how you get compensated for this? Just killed one in CO with nontoxic ammo and would be happy to be a guinea pig if they reimburse after the fact

Yeah the difference in cost between using monos and cup-and-core bullets really turns out to be negligible. Anyone have a substantive answer about how you get compensated for this? Just killed one in CO with nontoxic ammo and would be happy to be a guinea pig if they reimburse after the fact
I'm pretty sure this was just a study mandated by the legislature. I don't think there is an actual program in place. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back