Devaluing Non-Residents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe since NR's pay more for a NR fishing license in MN, the NR limits should be doubled. Is it asking too much for more NR opportunity?

You think rjthe"fisherman" would be ok with that?
I don't think they restrict NR fishing licenses but it should only seem fair that MN open up their elk draw to us NR right? I mean that is as poor of opportunity for a NR as it gets!

Then how did my nephew get 3 bull tags in 3 years then and if he would have applied last year would have been 4/4?

Maybe you're not as smart as you think you are.
I bet it wasn't a general tag like I said...

Sure, if you're lucky, you can get a LE tag down by Laramie. Or if you pay for the special draw.

I don't think they restrict NR fishing licenses but it should only seem fair that MN open up their elk draw to us NR right? I mean that is as poor of opportunity for a NR as it gets!
I'm sure we could open something up for you to start buying points. Maybe follow Wyoming's lead on that! Doesn't WI have an elk season?

I bet it wasn't a general tag like I said...

Sure, if you're lucky, you can get a LE tag down by Laramie. Or if you pay for the special draw.
First its complain that you can't have a bull tag every year, then complain because, well, yeah you can actually get bull tags, but not a general bull tag.

Doesn't seem you're ever happy...golf maybe more to your liking?

anyone who can't figure out how to get a bull tag every year somewhere is a straight up snot nosed booger eater. it's literally a choice to not have a bull tag every year somewhere across the west.

and, on that note, i think coloradans deserve their own special allocation of wyoming elk tags because WE shoulder the burden of sacrifice in our hunt quality for wyoming and the entire west for making sure EVERYONE can hunt elk EVERY YEAR with semi respectable... ish quality.

i wish i could say i think i deserve it, because i KNOW i deserve it.

I've often considered it. But when it's not hunting season, I'm fishing. Tough to find better fishing than here in MN. There are other things that have stopped me from just up and moving as well.

I have found my groove by making a few trips out west every year plus hunting around home. It's a great way satisfy that hunting bug that shows up every year in about August and lasts through Nov/Dec. I'll be back in MT this spring for a bear hunt. Can't say too much more than that. I have a few people here convinced I don't actually hunt at all.

I fully appreciate every opportunity I have to hunt in any state. But in the same breath, I don't think it's out of line to ask for more opportunity.

So, you want to have your cake and eat it too. You aren't helping your cause, generally.

Pages 26 and 27 gave me an anxiety attack.
10-4. Buzz was being his usual abrasive self about 5 years ago on a thread similar to this one, when I was thinking long and hard about where to retire, when that day arrives. He definitely convinced me what state is #1 to be a resident of. Couple more years and it will be a reality.

Yea I mistyped a word. You can hunt every year in Wyoming. That's a fact. Just not a hunt up to your standards apparently.

It's insane you can't see your own narcissistic absurdity.
Oh, you still want to argue even though we agree you can elk hunt every year in WY???

I'm a narcissist for wanting NR to be considered for what they contribute? Gotcha.

Elk population is going up, NR opportunity is going down. Someone on the internet doesn't want NRs to lose opportunity... "Damn this guy and his entitlement"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back