No more Creedmoor

To be honest I had to Google Lululemon. The $88 shorts looked as overpriced as some of my camo. I don't get out much here in the Root.

Check out where the name lululemon came from... its some funny stuff.

I have no problem buying lululemon. My wife's backside looks spectacular in them! Mine still leaves a lot to be desired in that respect...

The Creedmore came out and I never noticed it. I guess there's a 6mm Creedmore now too. Been reading on different forums where people have trouble findng case's for loading it. Lot of people recommend the 308 case but then a few say not the 308 but the 30TC. Guy on another site today recommended using a 22-250 case or a 250-3000 case. Starting to bugger up my brains, people having a hard time knowing what to make them out of, maybe they all work. One thing I know for sure is that if you got a 260 Rem what to make case's from is no problem! I think for myself the Creedmore doesn't add one thing to the 260 I can't live without. Only problem with the 260 is the name, just doesn't roll off the tounge well. Think Id have mine stamped 6.5X308!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back