NM SUCCESS!! (Congrats IdahoBugler)

There's so many conflicting stories here....will the real truth ever be told?????? Bugler asked if there was something odd regarding the "matched sheds" pic. Anyone else see the oddity????????

G-sus.. Whats the odds of both of you watching me when I miss my mouth and Squirt Juice in my eyes..... DAMIT !!!! Those juice cups should have warnings on them !! I never seen 2 grown men Laugh that hard and Cry at the same time over someones pain...... :D

The hunt was actually a Great hunt. We did Get screwed on the Hot weather, the Full moon, and Over hunting the area. (I know, Excuses , Excuses) Little did we know that Hikeing away from the roads only hinders you, go figure :) There was some real nice bucks taken that we saw and heard of, but unfortunately we weren't the ones to do it. I ended up with a 2nd to last day Buck and IB got a last hour buck. He passsed up WAY more bucks then I did but I did pass up better bucks then I shot too. I was pleased with it although you often wonder if you should wait till the bottom of the 9th or get 'er done early. Thats the game I guess :p Fortunately I had Browtine with me that could Spot a Buck 1 mile away when I could spot all the deer within 100-150 yards of us :)

The first full day Scouting we counted deer in the morning. We counted 237 deer before 10AM. After that , we'd only count the shootable deer, (3 point+) alot easier to keep track of.... ;)

Browtine was saying that IB was watching the "xxx movie" but I ws wondering how Mr Tine kept his hat on in thi picture... Look closely, Did nobody notice it the first time around ?!?!?

DSC_3530.jpg

Wylee, I thought they were a Funny 2 Right sided pair but you know I'm not one to call BS. (Only further Proof my side of the Story is the right one and BOTH I.B and Mr Tine are liars !!!! :D

Those matched sheds are so matched they even came from the same side of the head. Seen it right off.

As far as the hat hook boner goes, I saw that too but tried not to think too much about it. I had a bad experience one time in deer camp. All I know is some guys just won't shut up, I mean you give 1 dude a blowjob and all of the sudden everyone is calling you a fag!

browtine said:
oh your both a couple of nutty twits..

First off IB, if your going to lie, go big or go home. How can you live with yourself and tell people here you heated up the tent and got out of bed first?!?!?.. Pretty sad when moosie and I want to talk and your arse is snoring at 5:30pm. Don't make me bring up the night that Moosie and I caught you ALONE watching the Paris Hilton Movie with the covers over your head. You still cant explain that "NOISE" that woke moosie and I up.
If I was alone then what were you guys doing? hump I like that tv show Simple Life that she is on. ;)

browtine said:
Moosie will attest to the fact that someone was putting GOLDBON on their twig and berries on a constant basis. Its pretty bad when your peddling a bike and puffs of smoke are purtruding out of your pant legs.
That stuff rocks. Keeps you dry and fresh smelling all day. By the way moose-man how was that 30 second shower on the 6th day in 10 degree weather. You freakin wuss, couldn't even wash the dingle berries from your arse crack. Atleast you dumped the boiling hot water all over you. :rolleyes:

browtine said:
Your the first "d00d" I ever saw put a wipe to good use just prior to singing Barry Manalow's Copa Cabana Song too. A friggin nasty site for those of you that decide to hunt with this twit :)..
I must admit we should start up a band with all the great songs we were singing.

Moosie said:
G-sus.. Whats the odds of both of you watching me when I miss my mouth and Squirt Juice in my eyes..... DAMIT !!!! Those juice cups should have warnings on them !! I never seen 2 grown men Laugh that hard and Cry at the same time over someones pain...... :D
That was the funniest chit I've seen in a long time. Moosie looked around like did anyone see what just happened. Mr. Tine and I just busted up....

Here are a couple more pics for you boys.

After a 2 hour nap somewhere in Colorado I tried waking up Moosie but couldn't. So I wiped my arse with my hand and put in Moosies face. That guy can sleep through anything. I guess it could of been because we was spent. Anyone notice the cleanup towel behind his head.
P1030305.jpg

Atleast we found some sheds. I even walked over a couple so Moosie could find some.
P1030406.jpg

Looking over some awesome country I found on the second day. :rolleyes:
P1030402.jpg

Mr. Tine a little frozen. He would breaka sweat and it would freeze almost as fast.
P1030415.jpg

P1030513.jpg

More pics. A sweet sunset on the last day.
P1030518.jpg

Some deer we got video off. The pictures suck but you can tell there are some decent bucks in there somewhere.

This guy stood in front of us for 10 minutes chasing does. First day and way to early to shoot something already.
IMGA0170.jpg

This guy had some awesome mass and height but just not very wide. I tried finding him on the last day but we couldn't find him.
IMGA0153.jpg

Another buck we saw on the last day.
P1030508.jpg

Although you can't see it in the pic this was the best buck I saw. Not very wide but very very tall.
IMGA0136.jpg

ok.. All joking aside.

I just want to say that this was by far one of the funnest hunts I have ever been on. I laughed, sweated, and was damn sore during this hunt. IB and Moosie have some incredible endurance and were able to hunt all day/every day that I was there. They never took the easy way (like road hunting) even if they may have seen bigger bucks. (I say that because some road hunters had killed bigger bucks on more than one occasion and we knew that). I would always hear, I want to earn it.

First off... Moosie made this trip happen for me. Without his help, I would have never been able to go. For that, I thank him for being such a good friend. Secondly, When I asked what I should bring.. Both of these jokers told me absolutly nothing. I was pretty damn impressed at how not only prepared they were, but how outgoing they are with eachother and me.

For those of you that have not been fortunate enough to meet these guys in person, you would be doing yourself a favor to go out of your way to say hi face to face. This was the first time I met IB.. What a stud. We pushed the bikes to the tops of a few hills and although he could have gone alot faster than I could have, he waited every step of the way.. Unlike moosie, who just called me a puss and kept going :)

Another thing that was pretty awesome was the fact that these two yahoo's packed the entire tent to make sure we were all comfortable while hunting. Moosie packed my spotting scope and tripod more than I did.

Pretty awesome and a hunt I wont soon forget.

Wazzup with all the "ME Sleeping" pictures ?!!? I'll have you know while I did Take a 10 Min nap the first day and Browtine took the picture, I got up and Went shed hunting and looked for more deer. He then proceeded to put a 1.5-2 hour nap under his belt.

I.B. let me drive from noon (Nampa) to about 45 mins before we parked at the Maverick around 3AM, then he took over, after the 45 mins he was tiered of driving.... After a 2 hour SLEEP/Nap, We got up and turned on another movie and kept driving, guess who took over the driving again..... Of course after the 30 min detour because his Directions made us lost again.... :D

So the first night I did try to lay down and All I heard was Browtine and I.B making "jokes" about staying warm together. Next thing I knew the Alarm was going off in the AM and they were in the same sleeping bag... I think Browtine said something about him just going over there to turn off the alarm that was in I.B.'s bag... Whatever.... !!!

Anyways... Hopefully we see some Shed pictures and Dead critters soon.. ;)

(EDITED OUT) Took out all the Crappy stuff I said About Browtine because I read his post and Shed a tear .... ;) (Just kidding, didn't take anything out :D

Mr. Tine - Man, I'm just glad you were able to make it happen on your end. Not many people would come up and help out for four days when there not hunting. I don't know what your talking about not keeping up you did awesome. The extra eyes, especially yours (you sure can spot the game) was a big advantage for us.

I have to agree, one of the best hunts I've been on.

Thanks again for making it happen..

Yaaaaawwwnnnnnn..........

Somebody let me know when these boneheads get to the part about killing deer...

An epoch tale (56 chapters and counting) of fellowship and gathering skills...I laughed...I cried.

Better watch out though, you might get the anti 2-wheelers stirred up. :D

LOL, threads like this one is why Oscars site is the best hunting-site on the web................Someone hold me

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back