PEAX Equipment

NHL Playoffs!

It is around somewhere, but I was 14 when they left MN, so I am pretty sure it doesn't fit.

We shall see. With this 8:30 CST start, I am going to be tired sitting in the turkey blind tomorrow morning.

We were talking game, and you go there?!
DOG!
Super jealous.
We get the win, you get the bird and post up that long beard. Deal?
:) good luck man.

I can't concede so easily, I have a sixpack riding on this game with Cushman. I have a good feeling about tonight and tomorrow morning.

How about the turkey pic as your consolation gift? I might be able to get Parise to sign it for you.;)

Its easy to hate on the greatest sports city in the world....Red Sox...a joke...Bruins all they do is trip over the red line and the Patriots and their coach are cheaters....Lol.......:hump:.......:D.....:cool:

Gotta admit, Belichek is a douche and Brady is right behind him. Still my team though:(

For those of you who don't have cable, the games (or at least all of them tonight) are all being broadcast on the nbcsports website.

Hey Cornell2012..I lived in Erie for a while between stints in the military. My oldest son had a couple of surgeries at the Shriner's Hospital. I miss Presque Isle.

Hey L.I
You sound awfully threatened,take a chill pill, or like anyother Long Island New Yorker have a martini and some prosaic.:D;:D

The Wild v. Avs was one of the better games and better series I have watched in a long time.

Especially enjoyed the outcome. A team has to push through those times you feel the calls are going against you, when you can't catch a bounce, when ...... And that is what the Wild did in this series.

Given the youth and new coach in Colorado, that team is going to be a factor in the Stanley Cup chase for many years ahead, barring some sort of catastrophe/calamity.

My two favorite hockey teams played. I would have been happy to see either of them advance, especially if they can beat the Blackhawks. Given how the Blackhawks handled the Wild last year in the playoffs, I'm not holding my breath.

Hey L.I
You sound awfully threatened,take a chill pill, or like anyother Long Island New Yorker have a martini and some prosaic.:D;:D
Threatened...Lol...not in the least...Martin's....don't think so...and I definitely don't need prosaic...Lol......just moving on to the next round.....your headdin to the golf course......:cool:

Rough game tonight for the Wild.

It was a rough night for the a Wild, but last night the a Wild contacted a buddy of mine who runs Defending the Blueline; which is a non-profit that provide hockey equipment to military kids. They were wondering if they could get two military teams to come play an exhibition game tonight before the puck dropped in Chicago. Long story short, my team and I got to play at the Exel Energy Center, and it was awesome.
image.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back