Found One….#1 that is

IMG_3692.jpeg
She shot okay…1.25”….with multiple shots….wasn’t really doing “3shot groups” I was breaking in the barrel…w cleanings in between 1 shot put to 9 shots….then every third for the following 15…shot 6 at 50yds n touched holes…15 at 100yds 1.25”…..3 at 200yds 3”+
Barrel was pretty hot by the end
Should be able to get her moa or sub w playing w some loads n bullets
Fun little rifle. Very low recoil n easy handling. Love the fit
Can’t wait to get her in the field!!!

View attachment 318071
She shot okay…1.25”….with multiple shots….wasn’t really doing “3shot groups” I was breaking in the barrel…w cleanings in between 1 shot put to 9 shots….then every third for the following 15…shot 6 at 50yds n touched holes…15 at 100yds 1.25”…..3 at 200yds 3”+
Barrel was pretty hot by the end
Should be able to get her moa or sub w playing w some loads n bullets
Fun little rifle. Very low recoil n easy handling. Love the fit
Can’t wait to get her in the field!!!

I pick up my No. 1 International a while back for about 1/2 what they were selling for on line. Perfect condition, 270. Loaded up some 150 gr Partitions, chronoed at 2800, nice for a short barrel. Accuracy very good with 1.5 MOA being consistent. Best handling rifle I've ever owned. Took several deer with it this last year, no spectacular shooting, just very comfortable and easy. I'm looking forward to spring bear, I'll have to see if the rifle is lucky as well as pretty.

They are sweet to carry. Think my 275 Rigby is the best balanced scope rifle I've carried.

Not my gun, not my kinda gun, but closish...

I don't know the seller, but he is on another hunting forum and the auction house is top drawer in my experience.

Not my gun, not my kinda gun, but closish...

I don't know the seller, but he is on another hunting forum and the auction house is top drawer in my experience.
Nice rifle and caliber...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back