Found One….#1 that is

JV842

IMG_3612.jpegIMG_3613.jpegWon a bid on GunBrokers the other day n got my 7X57 in an RSI!!! Just picked her up from the FFL yesterday….all the adjournments should be getting here throughout next week. Everything looks damn near new so I’m going to run some factory ammo through her to break in the barrel, then start on a load.
More pics to follow!!!!

Nice. I’ve always wanted a #1 just never figured out a caliber I wanted to look for

Sweet pickup!!

I'm still waiting on my #1B in 25-06 to arrive from WI via USPS.
Was supposed to arrive yesterday.
Tracking shows it didn't leave the distribution center in Wisconsin until yesterday.

We could safety say that I'm not happy with USPS right now!

Sweet pickup!!

I'm still waiting on my #1B in 25-06 to arrive from WI via USPS.
Was supposed to arrive yesterday.
Tracking shows it didn't leave the distribution center in Wisconsin until yesterday.

We could safety say that I'm not happy with USPS right now!
Good luck on that

First time I saw a photo of a #1, I wanted one in 25-06. Looked several years and though I saw some #1's, never a 25-06. Finally found a brand new one in a sporting goods store in Ft Collins, Colo, $265 out the door and had the money in my pocket. Picked it up and fooled with it a while and ended up leaving without it. Seems like the dream simply faded once I finally found it! I have a 25-06 today in a 700 Remington. Used it quite a bit when I first got it but 6.5's have replaced it for a hunting cartridge. Nice rifle and very accurate but 6.5's have simply pushed it aside. My son is happy about that, he love's the 25-06. matter of fact he had my mod 70 in 6.5x55 in town looking for a mountain lion that developed a taste for his horse's and decided he'd be better off with the 25-06. Well the 6.5x55 is here at home again and he has my 25-06. Hope he gives it back!

I’m up to 6 of them; it can be a disease. the 7x57 is likely my favorite to hunt with. I’ve had great luck with Rl 17 and 140 /150 accubonds and ballistic tips in mine. H4350 worked well too for more traditional velocity.

I’ve got a mess of 160grn accubonds so going to load something up w that n IMR 4350 for a starting point n we will see where we go from there

Back