Nez Perce Hunting Rights. What do you think?

1/4 Perz or not, I still don't think that something that happened to your Dads dads dad should be given to you. Nothing against you personally but thats How I feel. "jealous" ? No more like upset at the stupidity. Upset that someone can Cash in on something they don't deserve. Loop holes ? Thats exactly what most Indians are finding. Right to hunt ? I'm all for the Right to hunt. I'm not in for the Right to Shoot all the Animals in the Wintering grounds. To me thats BS. Dont' take it personally Cameron. I'm White and 100% white but there is Equally as many White trash people that think the Government should hand them a Check every month. You think Just cuz I'm white I think It's right for the lazy people to sit around and get Checks from the government ? They suck. I'm surprised that you of all people aren't more Outraged being 1/4 N.P.

Travel to Blackfoot Idaho. Every Government Payday the "natives" Come to Pokey and Buy the town out of whiskey. And God bless every man for his or her beliefes and the right to drink on payday... but to say they should now hunt Wintering Grounds in Trucks provided by the Government, Fuel Funded by the Government, School money by the thousands handed over to them and most of it put to Buying Paint or gas to Huff. becasue they get the shaft ? Who's getting shafted ?!?! 1/4 Blackfoot Indian ? I had a friend like that who got, If I'm not mistaken, like $40,000 just for Finishing High school. More when he got married andhad some money when he was born. Were is the Raw deal on that ?

Our Fore Fathers, tried to make it right, now some Dickweeds are taking advantage.

I've been the first to defend people that need defending. I'm the First to help were true help is needed. I'll go the Extra mile and give up whn others need. But I draw the line at some places, and with Wildlife there is a line.......

Elkchsr, You probably aded to the fire to someone that understood what you said ;)

Well said Oscar

I have seen my fair share of abuse in Washington, Montana, Idahay

I don't know if it goes on down here in Nevada or not, but I suppose it won't be long before it's ugly head manifests it's head here

Ya'all might as well kiss the Bison good-by...I have seen that sort of thing here in Washington too damn many times..The Green River elk herd by Mt.Rainer,,the feds had to step in to stop the killing by the tribes..Oh and by the way they were only taking the choice of the meat, and the large heads..

Another area is the Green River Water Shed..It used to have a huntable number of deer and elk in there..(Infact thats were I shot my first elk).. Now only one tag goes out from the game dept...It sure in the hell didn't take long after the deal was struck to between the Tacoma water dept. the game dept. and the Indians to screw up that herd...

Every year we can smell the rotting chum(dog) salmon that had the eggs milked and thrown on the river and creek banks because the eggs get them more money that the whole fish...The Puyallup River use to have one of the largest salmon amd steelhead runs in the state,,until the famous Judge Bolt gave the Indians Half of the harvestable salmon and steelhead..Now your lucky to catch a steelhead on that river...

This is just a little of the history I have seen with the Tribal Rights just around here...Yep kiss your bison good-by, and anyother animal they wish to kill..

Just my .02 worth

Hunterman(Tony)

Back